Many of us may have not noticed it but we have entered a new paradigm. Until now if someone had an illness, this person would be put in quarantine. If I fear to catch some illness I would take measures to prevent it (taking a vaccine, avoiding contact with those who might have it etc…) or I would take the risk depending on the situation. If I want to eat chocolate and drink alcohol, I am free to do so, even if it is unhealthy. If I fear HIV, I should avoid sharing syringes and intimate contact with strangers .Until now we were responsible for our bodies and our health and we could choose to which degree we want to live a healthy and safe life. But these good old times are over. Welcome to the new paradigm of Biosecurity, welcome to the “new” normal. In the world we are living now, we are shifting to a brand “new” inverted logic. You are a potential biosecurity threat to the society, your body is a potential vector for a disease. You my friend may be guilty of spreading a disease through your action or inaction. Therefore you MUST, not to protect yourself, but to proctect “our” society comply whith everything selfappointed medical authorities decide is necessary. This includes
- wearing masks at all times even if this is nonsense (see second paragraph).
- Arbitraty restrictions keeping 1.5 or 2 m distance whith people at all times, and restricting gatherings to a maximum of 10? people (why not 15? or 5?)
- Isolating in your home for weeks. Work from home and take care of your children in parallel
- And of course rolling up your sleeve to take some vaccine shots as soon as they are available. (Vaccines developed in 12 months instead of 5-10 years, should be seen as experimental). Not for avoiding to catch a disease which has a fatality rate in the range of a strong flu (0.27 %) season, but to protect the society. Remember you are a potential threat to everyone else…
Failing to comply with any of these measures makes you antisocial at the border of psycopathy. But there are other non written rules you must comply with.
- Worshipping medical authorities and believing everything they tell you as long as they are the “right” medical authorities. This includes the “totally spontaneous applause” every day at 8:00 pm.
- Shaming people who want to go on holidays despite the pandemic, instead of staying home to avoid spread the virus
- Embracing contact tracing, and giving up your privacy in the name of health. Installing all contact tracing apps available
- Criticise people who queastion any of the above
The most creepy thing about all this, is the shift from the paradigm where everyone is free to do as they please respecting the others, but also responsible for themselves to you are going to do what medical authorities are going to tell you because you can not think for yourself you do not know what is best for you but medical authorities do. Since you are a threat to everybody else you have no right to disagree and we will take measures against you if you dare to resist. Keep this in mind when the mandatory vaccination campaign starts…
The problem with this logic is that once this red line is traspassed and you lose not only your freedom to move freely but also your bodily autonomy to reject any medical interventions, you are at the mercy of what medical authorities “science” says is best for you. Because think about it, why stopping with vaccine mandates, why not regulating your diet, (remember it is for your own good, it is for your health), why not having criminals sterilized, or morons, or the poor? why invest in the health of someone over 75, you know is not going to live much longer, and he is not doing anything productive anyway, so we can spend the money more efficiently, for the health of worthier people, who may die young. Once the “right” authorities dictate what happens to your body, and we have accepted it, we enter a terrain where atrocities in the name of the common good will come. It is only a matter of time. Some years ago I did not think I would see the rise of fascism but here we are. Welcome to the “new” normal.